- Equipment details
SONNY’S MotorMinder Motor Control Center is constructed and pre-wired at the factory to your exact requirements and is expandable for future needs. Wiring connections are simplified by mounting all relay stations that need to be terminated to motor contactors inside the Motor Control Center cabinet. This eliminates the need for conduit runs and field wiring, resulting in a faster installation and more reliable operations.
Unlike other panels, SONNY’S MotorMinder is ‘finger safe’, reducing the chance of accidental electrical shock by minimizing exposure to electrified surfaces.
Features of the MotorMinder include: Controls – 24V (1 KVA transformer), Main-lug-only panel, 2-door enclosure — 79in x 47in x 20in NEMA 12, Cutler Hammer intelligent self protected starters with adjustable trip settings, and a Control power switch w/status light.
For a new project, operators can find huge time and money savings by having their WashPilot tunnel controller integrated into the MotorMinder and pre-wired at the factory. By allowing us to integrate the WashPilot controller directly into the Motor Control Center, we can pre-wire all the motor starters to the relays that will be controlling them, as well as provide a detailed wiring diagram for your electricians that will guide them through the control wiring. This also allows us to provide you with an added level of support since we will know exactly how your system is wired.
Motor Control Centers
Motor Control Center Options include:
- Integrated WashPilot Tunnel Controller — Pre-wired and pre-programmed
- Main circuit breaker
- Hands-off automatic switch for motor
- L.E.D. indicator lights for each function
- Auxiliary contact on motor contactor
- Conveyor-enable relay / start-stop control relay
- On-delay or off-delay timers
- Programmable timer relay
- Phase monitor relay standard with phase loss, reversal
- Over/under voltage and adjustable trip and reset plus a built-in
- electric-eye control / built-in warning-horn control