Terms and Conditions
All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be invoiced at the prevailing prices at the date of shipment. We cannot be held responsible for any errors that may be inadvertently included in this website, online, or in printed catalogs.
Please have the following information ready when you call:
- - Your Sonny's Customer Number
- - Your Business Name
- - Your Billing and Shipping Address
- - Purchase Order Number (if applicable)
- - Item Numbers
- - Quantities
All mail, fax, and phone orders are processed for shipment immediately on receipt of order. All parts order freight promotions, including flat-rate freight, are eligible to a single ship-to address per order within the continental United States only.
All custom/special orders placed with SONNY'S will require full payment when the order is placed and have a lead time of 3 weeks following acceptance of the order and price. Also, custom/special orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
All products sold by SONNY'S carry the manufacturer's warranties and these warranties are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. There are no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied by SONNY’S Enterprises, Inc. The customer will be responsible for transportation, labor costs, and all other incidental expenses in connection with the warranty repair or replacement.
All charges are to be paid for at the time of purchase unless the account has been granted credit terms by Sonny's Enterprises, Inc. Our minimum order is $50. Orders less than our minimum will be subject to additional handling charges. Sonny's accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
Credit Terms & Policy
- Charges to the customer's account will only be accepted if all of the following conditions exist:
- Approved application for Credit Terms is on file.
- The customer's account is in good standing.
- The amount of the purchase is $50.00 or higher.
- The amount of the purchase does not exceed the customer's credit line. Valid credit card is on file.
- - All invoices are payable ten (10) days net from the date of invoice.
- - Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice are considered past due and the account is no longer in good standing.
- - Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days of invoice date will be assessed a 1½% service charge on the unpaid balance (annual percentage rate 18%).
- - Accounts over (60) days past due will be charged to the credit card on file.
- - There will be a $35.00 service charge on all returned checks.
- - All debts deemed uncollectible by our Credit Department will be turned over to a collection agency and the customer will be responsible for all charges incurred.
- - Master Card, Discover, and Visa are accepted.
- - Some items may require pre-payment.
Minimum Order Charge
Our minimum order is $50.00. Orders less than our minimum will be subject to additional handling charges.
To return products, YOU MUST FIRST call SONNY'S Returns at 1-800-327-8723 Ext. 213 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
Upon receipt of your RMA number you may be instructed to return some items, if drop shipped, directly to the manufacturer. If no special instruction is provided, please return your part(s) to the following address:
5605 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
- - Include the RMA number on the outside of the package and be sure to obtain a tracking number from your shipping company.
- - Return items must be shipped prepaid.
- - We suggest you ship the products to us in their original packaging, and insure shipment. Please understand that SONNY'S cannot be responsible for loss or damage during return shipment to SONNY'S.
- - Items must be returned within thirty (30) days of receipt of order and must be in as-new condition, complete with all manuals, parts and accessories as sold originally. Items ordered incorrectly are subject to a re-stocking charge of up to 25%.
- - All return orders must include the RMA# on the package for proper processing.
- - Returns without a valid RMA# will not be processed and will be returned to the shipper. No returns will be accepted freight-collect.
- - Shortages, lost, or damaged goods must be reported within seven (7) days. The original packaging must be held for claim evaluation by the shipping company.
Information We Collect: Our web servers collect general data pertaining to each Site visitor, including the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate information from online and offline sources, facilitate system administration, improve the content of the Site, customize and improve the user experience for Site visitors and customers, and improve customer service generally. We also collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by companies and Site visitors that purchase products from that Site. This information includes contact information, shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date. We may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives. This information helps us to respond to inquiries regarding this Site.
Use of Information Collected: We use the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers to, among other things, better serve customers, improve the content of this Site, and customize the shopping experience for Site visitors and customers. We may also use the information collected to notify Site visitors of changes to this Site, to notify Site visitors of new products, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose. We may share your information as follows: Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, parent organizations, and brands.
Website Security: Site security is a priority. We periodically review and update the security methods intended to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures intended to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Our Site uses industry-standard encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of electronically stored sensitive personal data via email or by conspicuous posting on the Site as soon as possible to the extent consistent with (a) the legitimate needs of law enforcement, and (b) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Account Security: We are dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. Here are several actions you can take to help protect your account:
- Keep Your User ID and Password Secure: We ask for your password when you log-in to our site. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication.
To enhance your online safety, follow these recommendations to keep your personal information private:
- - Don’t reveal your password to anyone.
- - Change your password periodically.
Protect Your Account from Online Fraud:
- - The Internet is not immune to fraud. Criminals will use spoof e-mails, phony web sites, and other deceptive practices to try to obtain your personal information; this is known as phishing.
- - Spoof emails are phony emails that appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account. In many cases, there is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing.
- - Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- - Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone.
- - When entering private information, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to our Site.
- - If you believe that there is a problem with your account, please contact customer service. To report a suspicious email that uses our name, immediately forward it to Service@SonnysDirect.com or call 1-800-327-8723.
Unsubscribing from E-Mail Marketing: Each Site visitor can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail containing promotional offers from us simply by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of every email promotion.
Links: This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by or for SONNY’S and not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. We are not responsible for the content of those sites or the use of any information collected from you by those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites and we disclaim any liability for links: (i) from another website to this Site, and (ii) to another website from this Site. You should read the other site’s privacy policies to understand how personal information collected about you is used and protected.
Policy Updates: From time to time we may change our privacy policies because of changes in the relevant and applicable legal or regulatory requirements, changes in our business or business practices, or in our attempts to better serve our customers. Notice of any material changes in the manner in which we handle personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the Site with an updated revision date. Please check the Site periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any changes, you agree to the terms of the updated policy.
Content Disclaimer: The content of this website, including downloadable assets and other digital marketing materials, are for informational purposes only and does not constitute any legal, financial, or tax advice. Investments carry significant risk. You are expected to seek the advice of your own counsel and other professional advisors, especially with respect to any legal, regulatory, tax and accounting matters.
Step 1: Plan
Hands-on training to plan, manage, and grow your business.
Step 2: Improve
Best -selling equipment to improve wash quality and simplify maintenance.
Step 3: Control
Affordable controls to deliver efficiency and profitability across your locations.
Step 4: Run
12,000 Parts with 12 million in inventory to keep your business running.
Looking to build or buy a car wash?
Want to increase wash quality?
Need to grow revenue?
How Can We Help