Control SystemsMaterial ID: CONTROLS
- Equipment details
How should I mount the eyes?
Using Sonny’s pre-drilled stands and brackets, The M12 (nickel plated brass) is threaded and comes with two nuts so that it is easy to mount the eyes — just like you would insert a bolt into a piece of metal.
At what height should I mount the photo eyes, so I can read all car and truck sizes?
Install the transmitter approximately one foot off the floor on one side of the wash and the receiver at three feet off the floor on the opposite side of the wash. Be sure the photo eyes are mounted at an angle, facing each other.
Photo Eye Entrance System
- Built-in 5° lens with 20 meter range
- High immunity to ambient light
- High penetration power for harsh environments
- 15 meter shielded PVC cable
- A pair of aluminum stands
- 4 Ft. Aluminum Stands
- With adjustable angle brackets and pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Transmitter / Receiver (with 49ft cable)
- Amplifier, 11-pin socket, clear protective enclosure
- One pair of aluminum stands
|20003240||Photo Entrance Eye Syst 24VAC w/Stands|
|2000162||Photo Entrance Eye Syst 120VAC w/Stands|
|10007771||Photo Eye System 24VAC without stands|
|10007772||Photo Eye System 120VAC without stands|
|20002722||Photo Eye Stands for ES100|