Bug Applicator ArchesMaterial ID: BUG_ARCH
- Equipment details
Activated automatically with loop detection system, SONNY’S BUG 300 Applicator Arch floods bug cleaning solution - accurately and precisely - at fast conveyor speeds onto each vehicle. Prepping and exit end cleaning is eliminated due to automated application.
Bug Applicator Arches
|Piping Schedule 80 PVC||1/2in||19mm|
|Electric / Air||24/120 Volt / 40PSI|
FoundationFrame Attachments to Grow With Your Business
LifeTime Limited Weldment Warranty for Generations to Come
Online Bug 300 Arch Application Systems:
- Round QuadX aluminum arch with powder coating
- Attractive schedule 80 PVC manifold
- Graco 15GPM pump unit with 6-gallon mixing tank
- Full cone jet nozzles with adjustable ball socket and check valves
- Optional foot switch
- High Volume 15 GPM Graco pump unit with 6-gallon mixing tank.
- Optional loop detection system for accurate application.
- QuadX aluminum frame with gusseted foot brackets for extra strength.
- (6) PVDF 70? ConeJet® nozzles with adjustable ball socket and check valves.
|Protect & beautify your equipment with optional |
powder coating. Call for pricing.
Choice #1 Online Bug 300 Applicator Arch
- Cone jet nozzles
- Powder Coating
- Chemical Applicator
- Loop detection system
Choice #2 Manual Bug 100 Gun Applicator System
Speeds vehicle prepping and controls chemical usage.
- Use (2) 20010472 brass applicator guns with Viton trigger valves
- Use (1) G57 Viton Flojet manual pump station with 3-gallon mixing tank, air regulator, pressure gauge and Hydrominder 515
Choice #3 Online Bug 200 Foaming Floor Applicator System
Eliminates the need for manual application of bug solution on the front of vehicles.
- Use (1) 2-nozzle foaming floor applicator
- Use (1) G57 Viton Flojet automatic pump station with 3-gallon mixing tank, air regulator, pressure gauge, Hydrominder 515, and either 24V or 110V solenoid valve
- Requires loop detection system with controller function or control box, or floor activation switch