Elephant Ear Air DryerMaterial ID: BLOWER_ELE
- Equipment details
SONNY'S Elephant Ears are the ideal primary side drying solution for short tunnels as well as a perfect finishing dryer for high volume locations. The motors are mounted off the ground to reduce corrosion and avoid recirculation of mist in the wash. Elephant Ears feature a scrolled housing and impeller design that produce a powerful 190MPH velocity at the discharge of each 15HP blower for more effective drying.
Elephant Ear Air Dryer
|Footprint Length||36in||0.91 m|
|Unit Height||135in||3.43 m|
|Electric||15HP 3-Phase 208-460V per Motor|
- Distributes air evenly for more effective finishing. Scrolled housing and impeller design produce a powerful 4800CFM velocity at the discharge of each 15HP blower into a durable fabric manifold with duplex stitching for longer service life.
- Adjustable air tubes move 12 degrees in either direction to dial in the best drying performance at your wash. Available Gator Gate Venturi reduces power consumption over 30% between vehicles.
- Seamless plastic housing has no seams or plastic welds that are prone to cracking. Zinc plated steel impellers with backward-curved blades are welded on both sides for durability.
- 15HP Motor
- Scrolled housing
- Zinc Steel impeller and wire grill
- Tube and fabric air manifold
- Blower arch
- Braces (when using more than one arch)
- Gator™ Gate
- SONNY’S TruckBed Concierge sonar retract system
|Blower||Motor||Producer color*||Venturi||Venturi Color*||Rotation*|
|Standard||10HP / 15HP TEFC||Standard||CW/CCW|
|Standard||10HP / 15HP TEFC||Gator Gate||CW/CCW|
|Wet Environment||10HP TEFC Wash Down||Standard||CW/CCW|
|Wet Environment||10HP TEFC Wash Down||Gator Gate||CW/CCW|