CorrelatorsMaterial ID: CORRELATORS
- Equipment details
- Replacement Parts
Sonny’s Rolling Correlator
Why Choose Sonny's Rolling Correlator?
Sonny’s Rolling Correlator guides and accurately aligns vehicles onto the conveyor.
- Durable, Constructed of 3in x 3in x 1/4in angle 304 stainless steel with 1-1/2in fiberglass grating for easy cleaning. High immunity to ambient light.
- Reliable, 1-1/2in stainless steel pipe rollers with solid 3/4in stainless steel roller shafts and greaseless UHMW plastic bushings for maintenance-free operation.
- Safe, Simple rolling design allows employees to safely guide or drive customers vehicles onto the conveyor.
Sonny’s 8ft x 25in
1in Rolling Correlator
- 8ft x 25in. The standard for any wash with a straight loading area or an easy wide turn into the wash
- Rough opening to drop in this correlator, should not exceed 97in length x 26-1/2in width
Sonny’s 12ft x 3ft
- 12ft x 3ft. The best choice for a wash that has tight or difficult-to-navigate turns
- Rough opening to drop in this correlator should not exceed 145-1/2in length x 38in width
|Correlator, 8ft x 25in Rolling|
|Correlator, 12ft x 3ft Rolling|
|Correlator, 13ft x 27in Rolling|
|Correlator, 12ft x 4ft Rolling|