Air Cylinder For Sonny's Top and Side Flip Blower Nozzle
- Bore & Stroke: 1-1/16in Bore x 2in Stroke
- Rod Thread: 5/16in-24 UNF
- Rod Mounting: Rod Eye Spherical Joint
- Rear Mounting: Male Clevis
- Port Size: 1/8 NPT Ports
- Used On: Sonny's Dryers
- Contains two fluid chambers so pressure can extend and retract the rod
- Sealing devices work in both directions
- Complete with rod eye and fittings
|10006273||Cylinder, 1-1/16in Bore x 2in Stroke|
How to Measure your Cylinder's Stroke:
To determine your cylinder's stroke, measure the rod fully extended including, the bolt-on rod wiper (see below). DO NOT include the exposed unthreaded rod when fully retracted or the threaded section. i.e. (Cylinder shown has a 2in Bore x 6in Stroke).
How to Determine Cylinder Bore Size:
Linear cylinders typically fall into two categories involving either a round body (repairable or non-repairable) or a tie rod type (repairable).
The best method for measuring round body cylinders is measuring the O.D. of the tube or center section of the cylinder not including the end caps.
The tie rod cylinders can be measured based on the square dimension of the body. The body dimensions can vary by manufacturer but the measurement will provide a reasonably accurate determination of the proper bore size.
|Feature||Cylinder - Bore 1 1/16|