- Used on SONNY’S Conveyor
- Used on Heco 16
Sprocket Installation Instructions for Taper-Lock
HOW TO INSTALL TAPER-LOCK BUSHING:
1. Clean shaft, bore and outside of bushing, and hub bore of all oil, paint and dirt. File away any burrs.
2. Insert bushing in hub. Match the hole pattern, not threaded holes (each hole will be threaded on one side only).
3. "LIGHTLY" oil set screws and thread into those half-threaded holes indicated by (a) on Figure 1.
4. Alternately torque set screws to recommended torque setting (16 FT LBS).
5. To increase gripping, force hammer face of bushing using drift or sleeve (Do Not Hit Bushing Directly With Hammer).
Re-torque screws after hammering.
6. Recheck screw torque after initial run-in, and periodically thereafter. Repeat steps 4 & 5 if loose.
Do Not Use Worn Hex Key Wrenches
HOW TO REMOVE TAPER-LOCK BUSHING:
1. Remove all set screws.
2. Insert set screw in hole indicated by (b) on Figure 1. Loosen bushing by tightening set screw.
3. To reinstall, complete all six (6) installation steps.
|Feature||Taper Lock Bushing|
|Dimension||2 1/4 in|
SONNY'S Over Under Conveyors