Elbow Union PI0308S Poly 1/4in TubeMaterial ID: 10001542
John Guest - PI0308S - Union Elbow - 1/4in Tube x 1/4in Tube
JOHN GUEST® Speed Fittings
- Quick, simple & secure way to connect plastic & other tubing
- Easily hand inserted, no tools required
- Ideal for compressed air & carbonated liquids
- Can be re-used many times
- Collet cover prevents accidental removal of tubing & allows color coding
- FDA-approved materials
- NSF-listed products (NSF 51)
- Working pressure to 150PSI @ 73ºF
Inch Acetal Fittings
- The PI Range (plasticity index range) of inch-size push-in fittings is offered for tube sizes 1/4in O.D. to 1/2in O.D. The fittings are manufactured in gray acetal copolymer with food grade nitrile O-ring, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuff and potable liquids. They are also suitable for air and inert gases and can therefore be used on CO2 lines, pneumatic and vacuum applications.
- For use with polyethylene & nylon tubing
- PI Range is not suitable for use with Hydrofloric Acid. For further details visit the John Guest website.