Meter EC/TDS/Temp Pro SeriesMaterial ID: 40011539
COM-100, Testing and monitoring digital meters for receiving the desired results. They easily measure conductivity, TDS, and temperature of water.
This item can not be overnighted.
Pro HM Digital EC Meter, COM-100
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature
- UPGRADED: Four scales: ?S, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
- Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ?S; 0-8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 ?S solution.
- The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard