Timer Relay 10 Sec 11 Pin 120V 1EGC3Material ID: 10006795
1EGC3 - Time-Delay Relay 0.1-10 sec. Min-Max time settings 0.1 sec.-10 sec. - Power rating @ 120 VAC 1/3 HP. Power rating @ 240 VAC 1/2 HP - Coil voltage – 120 VAC 50 / 60 Hz - Contact ratings – 10 Amps - Dayton
Dayton Time-Delay Relay 0.1-10 sec.
- Coil voltage – 120 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- Contact ratings – 10 Amps
- Power rating @120 VAC 1/3 HP / Power rating @240 VAC 1/2 HP
- Min. time setting 0.1 sec. / Max. time setting 10 sec.
- DPDT relay output
- 2-3/8in L x 1-1/34in W x 3-7/16in H (less pins)
- ON Delay / ON Make
When power is applied to input terminals, the time delay starts. At the end of the preset time delay, output contacts transfer, either connecting or disconnecting the load. Reset by removing input power.
- OFF Delay / Delay ON Break
Power applied at all times. Upon closure of the normally open switch, output contacts transfer and remain in position as long as the switch is kept closed. When switch opens, timing starts. At the end of preset time delay, output contacts transfer back to original position and unit is ready for a new cycle. Note: Do not ground or apply voltage to start switch. (Used in some rear bumper applications.)
|Type||Timers and Relays|