Central Vacuum SystemsMaterial ID: VACUUM_SYSTEMS
- Equipment details
Why Choose Sonny's Central Vacuum System?
Sonny’s Central Vacuum Systems come in all different sizes from 10HP up to 30HP and can support up to 14 drops on one single system. Our vacuum systems are completely built in-house and all impellers are high-speed balanced for total quality control. We never want you to be down, so in the rare event that something should go wrong with your central vacuum turbine, Sonny’s offers the only turbine swap program in the industry to keep you running.
Central Vacuum Turbine, Motor & Silencer
Silencer with rubber and steel coupling and rain cap included.
|Vac, 10HP Turbine, Motor & Silencer Set up. No Tank||10||2-4||3||494lbs||435||4in|
|Vac, 15HP Turbine, Motor & Silencer Set up. No Tank||15||4-6||4||626lbs||550||5-1/2in|
|Vac, 20HP Turbine, Motor & Silencer Set up. No Tank||20||6-8||5||705lbs||625||6in|
|Vac, 25HP Turbine, Motor & Silencer Set up. No Tank||25||10-12||6||706lbs||750||7in|
|Vac, 30HP Turbine, Motor & silencer Set up. No Tank||30||12-14||7||867lbs||875||9in|
New turbine design
New turbine design for greater efficiency. Included coupler guard provides effective safety barrier that is quick to remove when necessary
The Lift Kit raises the motor and turbine pedestal an additional 15in off the ground, ideal for areas with high water or snow.
|20005494||Vacuum Universal Lift Stand Weld Painted|
- Turbine aluminum casting 1/2in thick for strength, and heat displacement.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron motor TEFC 208V / 230V / 460V.
- 2-year warranty on high-efficiency motor.
- Turbine impeller-rotating assembly – supported by (2) precision 4-bolt SealMaster® flanged bearings with zircon fittings for lubrication.
- Automotive-grade paint finish.
- High-altitude units available on request.