Sonny’s Smart Motor Control CenterMaterial ID: SONNYS_SMART_MCC
- Equipment details
Sonny’s Smart Motor Control Center
Why Choose Sonny’s Smart Motor Control Center?
Program, control and monitor your motors from the Back Office. View never before seen Energy Consumption, Motor Performance, and Starters and VFD performance data. Receive mobile alerts on potential failures and make troubleshooting decisions based on performance data. Whether you’re at the wash or across the world, the Smart MCC always keeps you in the know.
View real-time energy consumption of all motors allowing you to control performance for optimal energy savings.
Detection Text Alerts
Receive text message notifications and reduce costly downtime when performance anomalies or failures are detected.
Setup and configure VFDs and Starters to different equipment types, all on the cloud. Accessible on desktop or mobile devices.
Cloud support 7-days a week with remote troubleshooting.
Minimized exposure to potential hazards with the Touch Screen display outside the flash boundary.
Small 12in L x 32in W x 75in H
Medium 24in D x 63in W x 95in H
Large 24in D x 63in W x 95in H
VFDs Up to 20 Variable Frequency Drives Starters Up to 4 TeSys Islands,
15 Starters Per TeSys Island
Relays Up to 128 Relays Standard Waterproof Push Button Station
Access Real-Time DataAnytime, Anywhere!
Smart Motor Control Center Stay Informed and In Full Control
The Smart MCC (SMCC) is an advanced unit developed in collaboration with Schneider Electric. This management system gives operators more control of their car wash operation. In a user-friendly system, operators will have access to respond and schedule maintenance service when alerts on anomalies are detected.
Enhanced User Experience
- Faster installation and cloud maintenance
- Pinpoint anomalies and eliminate a lengthy troubleshooting process
- Automatic software updates - Always operate on the latest update
- Support 7-days a week
- Consistent user experience across all devices
- Configure the monitoring of specific performance parameters
- Set VFD and Starter as specific device type
- Configurable from the Touchscreen or remotely from the Back Office
- Program functionalities - set timers, schedules, triggers and sequences
New Tesys Island Technology
- Protects and manages motors and other electrical loads
- Gives operators easy & remote access to predictive and preventive data
- Provides data on alert history, motor performance and energy consumption
- Assign user log-ins to select employees
- Gated access to SMCC Touchscreen Panel
- Automatic push of security updates (ongoing)